Terms of Payment
Terms of Payment of EM-Cyberspace Services Pvt Ltd through it’s brand Wiretel
- Refund Policy – The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Cancellation Policy – In case of cancellation of services, There is no refund on Activation Charges paid for the Activation of the Router. Also there is no refund on previous prepaid recharge that has been processed in the system.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- The Subscribers are provided with advance recharge options in all of the plans with associated benefits and discounts. The subscribers are free to opt for any of these options or avail the monthly recharge option.
- The Plans are intended only for personal use of included services. EMCSPL reserves the right to discontinue Unlimited Data benefits offered as part of the Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use. EMCSPL believes that to provide the best possible experience for the most possible users with optimal capacity and network performance, it is necessary to encourage responsible use by consumers. To avoid abuse of Unlimited Data benefits by a few that affects the vast majority of other users, for such plans, EMCSPL will identify and treat any consumption by a customer beyond 3300 GB of data in a 30 day recharge cycle; as misuse of the benefits provided. Upon reaching such limit in a recharge cycle, EMCSPL reserves the right to withdraw the plan benefits in the form of data use for such consumer without giving any prior notice.
- The tariffs are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST), unless mentioned otherwise. One month denotes 30 days unless specified otherwise.
- Commercial use policy of 3300 GB applicable on all Truly Unlimited Plans.